whats your plans for the night?

were having a new years ever party that starts at 7:30 i don't have a baby sitter because everyone's gonna be here BUT im going to make sure i plug up the Wii for my daughters and nieces and also hook up the DVD player and i got them a fruit tray and a whole bunch of snacks and when the foods ready i"ll take it to them:)they wont have to come out the room unless they have to use the bathroom &they will be sleep by 9 or 10 other than itss a grown up party

ok i know i sound a little harsh on that last part:(

whats up for the night mommas?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• Working til 11 ! BOO Have fun!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Having a movie night with DH and son, then around 9:00, we'll be opening the sparkling cider so we can toast the New Year with our son, then at midnight, DH and I will open a bottle of champagne and have our own celebration. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I will be drawing and writing my anime and finishing the budget for my investors breakfast. Yay
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am a babysitter. I am trying to keep my two and a third busy tonight. They are all watching spongebob right now. Hopefully they will fall alseep :) I told them they could stay up but at 5, 6, and 7...I think they will not make it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• on my way to my cousin's house to have a good time with my fam.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• A nice quiet evening at home with the two best and most perfect Guys in the Universe - my wonderful Husband and Our amazing Son. Movies are included, and it's snowing! What an awesome NYE it is. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Fun with DH!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 11:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011