Braxton hicks suppose to last all night and then all day?

They are getting very annoying!! I am 30 weeks.

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No,they come and go not all the time. U need to call your doctor. I'm sure there is an answering service. U can also call an e.r. and ask a doctor about it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• They can certainly last a while

Answer by admckenzie at 8:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I had them quite often yesterday but only a few times today. They were pretty painful but they can go one for awhile. Just make sure if you are having 5 or more in an hour to call your doctor or Labor and delivery.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Its constant. Like I haven't had any breaks or anything to count. It feels like something is pulling down there and slight cramping. It really feels like I am on my period again, just not as bad as my period are. Maybe like on the 3rd day of my period. Stomach is tight too.
    sissy0604

Comment by sissy0604 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would probably go to the Labor and delivery then if it is like that. You could be starting preterm labor or have an infection.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2010