Im having a ring made of my childrens names... do i include SD?

i have 2 girls of my own, under age 5 and a baby boy on the way!! hubby says its our last, so I really want to get a ring made w/ their names/birth dates on them when this baby comes... I also have a SD who is 3yrs old.. and im not sure If I put her name on the ring too? I just figured i would.. see'ing as she is also a child of mine!! but when I mentioned it, my best friend said oh thats cute, but i dont think you put your SD on it.. thats something her mother should do..

i dont find it to be a big deal.. but i am a little curious as to what others think.. it didnt even cross my mind not to have her name on it until my friend said that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would, especially if you guys are close. You married her father and she became one of your own :)
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would especially if you think of her as your own.

momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If you consider her as one of your children and love her as your child than, yes put it on there
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I bought a Precious Moment statue way back and it had 4 children on it, two being my steps and two of my own. Even though dad and I divorced, they will always be my children to me, I think they feel that way too...:)

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would. I'm sure it would make her feel very special if you included her that way.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If you two are close, I wouldn't think twice about it!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would do it. After all you are a mother figure to her.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would, as it would solidify your relationship with her, and I think she would love to know that you think of her as one of your own! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2011