if you live in a apartment...(*vent*)

has anyone ever complained on you?
Ive been living in the apartment for 3 1/2 years and i never been complained on until today!about 3 hours ago I Got a call from the manager saying that someone from the second floor complained that my kids left a scooter on the stairs and they almost tripped over it,
then 30 minutes ago he called back saying that someone from my floor is complaining that the music is too loud
first off my kids dont have a scooter,
they haven't been here all day,
2nd my music isn't loud,im the only 1 here and all im doing is cleaning and getting ready for this party no one has been here all day we've been running around to the store,nail shop&hair appointments>:o!

im barley ever at home who the hell would complain on me uggg !&Now im upset

has anyone ever complained on you?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 9:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Luckily no. Has anyone new moved in recently??
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• talk to the manager and tell them the situation. Maybe there's someone who lives near you who has kids with scooters?
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 9:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• @genagina not that i know of but then again im barley even here
    so Idk but it might be someone from the second floor because yesterday when i was coming in she had visitors but didn't know who they were so i didn't hold the gate for them i mean for all i know they could have been killers
    but she came to my door and told me:Next time my rude ass close the gate on her company she was going to complain on me
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm renting an apartment and the neighbors complain about my dogs barking. They wouldn't bark so much if the neighbors didn't tease them like they do! It sucks, I understand.. And there's not much that can be done about it, being a single (about-to-be) mom and not being able to afford a house of my own..
    amanda890

Answer by amanda890 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes i got compained on when I had a couple friends over to watch a movie. I had the pation door open and they complained they could hear us laughing. Neighbors suck!! More than likely that lady is saying these things. Just make sure you tell the office your kids don't have a scooter and nothing is going on. Also let them know that she threatened you bc of not holding the gate, maybe they will understand.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2010