Vertigo

Pregnancy 1 I had vertigo being dizzy, and weak, it was awful, but after week 20 it was gone. Now I'm 35 weeks, and I just got it today. It's horrible, I've never experienced this before, or even after pregnancy 1. Any suggestions?

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 9:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have been having the same thing , I am 32 weeks and it started about 1 week ago. All I do is try and be still. it sucks I had this 1 other time, good luck .
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• not much if anything to do for vertigo , even when your not pregnant! I came down with it last year all of the sudden out of nowhere and went to the ER (they said they could'nt do anything for it), it's an inner-ear thing. It was so bad for a few days I could not stand up long enough to grab a diaper, wipes and powder to change my son, let alone sit-up long enough to change him without the entire room spinning out of control and freeking me out. When I laid down in bed with my head on my pillows I could see straight at least but if I stood up or laid flat on my back the room would spin like crazy. It eventually went away after a couple days but for months after the room still spun every time I laid flat on my back, it was weird and freeked me out!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Vertigo isn't about being dizzy.
    Vertigo is when your depth perception is thrown off and the distance between your sight and the object your looking at differs from reality. Especially when walking up/down stairs or something of that nature. Dizziness isn't vertigo.

If you have vertigo it isn't something that comes and goes. It is something that you have or you don't have.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2010