What has the world come to?

DH and I went to Vegas this week to celebrate our friends wedding. On the way out of town we stopped at Jack in the box to get breakfast and were shocked to find no one at the counter. After waiting awhile one of the other customers came up to us to explain that we have to order through a computer to the side of the counter. Thats right, forget about customer service the humans that work there are all in the back and won't even speak to you. It saddens me to think that this may become the norm in the next few years. What do you think?

hotrodlassie

Asked by hotrodlassie at 10:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lets start taking more jobs away
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That would be weird, but after some of the fast food ppl I dealt w/ I bet the computer might be more pleasant! At Least I know I would get my own order right!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don't think I would go to a place like that.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• WOW....thats crazy. It is sad to think that one day computers will run everything. I mean look at grocery store they have those self checkouts everywhere now, eventually they wont need cashies/baggers.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think there are more important things in the world to worry about. Customer Service has sucked since there were customers!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think I would actually like that!!! Besides, it's a better chance that my order won't be screwed up if a machine does it!! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Blame Bill Gates...lol...it would be strange. We don't do a lot of fast food around here though.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• How is this Bill Gates fault?
    I think it is lame that this fast food thinks that a machine can replace human interaction.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Wow! That is absolutely nuts, I would be e-mailing a complaint to the company myself.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That's nuts!
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 10:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2010