Have you ever been to a unique wedding? (Or did you have one?)

I was at an Atlanta Thrasher's game (for the first time) a few weeks ago but I guess I should have gone to last night's game. There was a couple who got married on the ice during the 1st intermission. The mascot gave the bride away and the Thrasher's ice girls were the bride's maids. So, have you ever been to a unique wedding or did you have a unique wedding?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-Thrashers-fans-married-during-game-Ice-G?urn=nhl-302017

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went to a goth wedding on Halloween, it was actually kinda neat!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I went to a wedding where the bride and groom came in on horses. It rained though so that kind of put a damper on things but it was still beautiful
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I was at a wedding where the bride's grandmother did a special blessing (she is a Native American shaman). Different than anything I had ever experienced, but one of the more spiritual I have felt.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2010