anyones hubby pay ridiculous in child support?

we are in the process of lowering it, now that there are more children to take care of.. still makes me sick to think of how much we have to cut back for our other three, because of how much he pays in child support. anyone in the same boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Is $50 a week for THREE kids ridiculous enough for ya? Even with that he only pays about once a month then cries I'm robbing him blind. He's owed this money for decades and still complains. The big baby. They will put him in prison if he misses too many payments since it's a felony to be this far behind and for so long so he sends something. It's ridiculous though. He didn't care if our kids starved and he wants sympathy from me for having to pay now? I don't think so

Answer by admckenzie at 12:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• How much is too much since you're asking anonymous I'm just curious?
    Anonymous

• Why would anyone dislike that?? How can you say someone's paying too much if you don't know how much is too much?
    Anonymous

• When i was growing up my step dad paid alot for my step brother who he only got to see 2 weeks during the summer. He paid 200 a week.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• he pays 900 a month. a police mans salary.... & im anonymous all the time.. lol, my SD mother knows my name on here and always bothers me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I wasn't bashing you b/c you were asking anonymous, I just meant I would normally not ask a money question but since you asked anonymously I figured it wouldnt' matter.

I agree, 900 is way too much on a policeman's salary!
    Anonymous

• How many kids is he paying for? My x was cheap... $380.00 per month for 2 kids.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My step dad pays $600 a month, hes a truck driver and sees my brother once every two months. my brother is 15
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• oh thats the other thing.. we have SD about every day. her mom claims she is in school everyday, so its in their contract for him to watch her instead of her go to daycare---we just found out she dropped out of school months ago and has been doing nothing. its all a mess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We use to pay child support to DH ex wife when she wasn't even involved in the kids lives. She disappeared on a drug binge and did not want her children anymore. We continued to pay it because we wanted what was best for skids and did not want her to pick them up and and neglect them as she was doing up to that point just to continue recieving child support.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010