Opinions please?

My cousin lives in another state. I haven't seen her since I was 19! I'm almost 50. Her husband is an alcoholic and doesn't spend any time with her. Her stepchildren, (she never had a child of her own) pretty much ignore her and dislike her. My cousin and I reconnected through facebook. She sent me an email which she violated my boundaries kind of bashing my daughter (never met my daughter just saw her fb page). We ended up having a falling out over it. I find out that she tried to friend my nephews, niece 5 states away who she never met...and now she's bugging my kids constantly. I find this odd since she is a few years younger than I. What do you think is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I would agree with the lonely and even the jealously. As her family life probably did not turn out the way she had envisioned it, she is seeing that you had a life that she wanted. Tread softly and wide around this one.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 4:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• She is probably lonely.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• She's lonely and bitter, if what you say is true how could she not be?
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• WOW! sounds like she might be trying to reach out to family..the wrong way... be leary of friending her and letting your kids friend her...jmo
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would say that she's lonely, maybe depressed, and doesn't know how to handle herself. She may be trying to reach out to someone, anyone, and is soo desperate she's king of over doing it. That would be my guess.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• She sounds like she is lost in the world...poor thing but then again I wouldn't want her near my family though :/ Just pray that she keeps her distance and pray for her that God will keep her safe. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree with the lonely theory

Answer by admckenzie at 12:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sounds to me like she might be jealous. Sometimes people try to ruin what other people have in any way that they can so that they can feel better about their lives or themselves...I say that you warn your family/friends about her and tell them to block her crazy ass.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• She may just be lonely. I'd also ask her why she felt the need to bash your daughter.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:53 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Facebook is a funny thing. It's a kinda a moments notice thing ya know? Give this one up if you can. It didn't mean anything.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2011