What is wrong with CafeMom!?!?!

Today I go to post and I'm told my email address is invalid. No it's valid, I'm receiving email. I am asked to confirm my email, I do - CafeMom never sends me a confirmation eMail. I change my email address and ask for a confirmation eMail - it never comes. I fake an email address and CafeMom allows me to post, send emails, whatever I want.
Yes, I have emailed CafeMom and of course I have not received a response. It's amazing, I'd think CafeMom would want me to use my actual email address.
Any ideas to what is wrong with the system?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 10:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hmm I'd email the CafeMom Team and tell them what's going on. They might be able to figure it out! =)
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I did. No response.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I bet the admin will answer this question soon. They usually do get back to you. Sometimes it takes a day....though I wonder if you will get it with the wrong address lol.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Maybe it's because you're.....(looking around to make sure no one can hear).......anti ebay!!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!
    Reener

Answer by Reener at 8:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hi Works4Mom.com,

Please contact us directly so that we can further troubleshoot your issue.

/ The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008