What did you do for New Years Eve so far?

My DH wanted to get chinese food, so I did not have to cook on new years. We did get chinese food, and my DD was so happpy to have her fortune cookie. It read... "Your hard work will pay off."
She believes it means school and her art are going to work out great. She's got that fortune taped to her computer in her room.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 11:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• its only 837 here...so far we ordered in pizza (3hrs ago), played just dance 2 on the wii, and now were watching some tv...but shes headin to bed here in a few minutes, then i will have a glass of coke..maybe a few chips..and probably fall asleep on the couch, flipping back and forth between the different new years eve partys on tv..lol..fun night!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Made a new recipe for supper, had a shot of vodka in my pop, made cinnamon rolls, and we're just watching movies. Kids are sleeping, have been for over 2 hours.
    Anonymous

• I did some laundry and hung out with my 4 month old. Just he and I. Heading to bed in a few minutes... exciting....
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have been cooking! Im making everybodys favorites tonight,,,lol. DS is getting hot dog roll ups and dd wants prawns, I need to boil those next. As for me, Im cooking a tri tip shortly, its still early here.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Went to dinner, now we're all watching a movie. My girls are staying up til 12 and we're doing the countdown.
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 11:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Made a lasagna and put my son to bed. Such an exciting life! =) I have a bottle of prosecco I want to crack open tonight.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2011