why?? adult content

why do grown adults on here put down the teens??????who cares if you don't believe what they say..........how do we know ur not lying about ur post??????????????????who cares if they don't spell good........................this is a place where we help each other not bitch at them, or make them feel low.......the people monitoring this site should really start banning people...................anyone second this or not???????

and dont be bashing me......itll just prove my point.......................and i am going anonymously. cuz its not rally ur problem who i am.....

um not i am not a teen..I'm 26 yrs old. i only posted cuz its the truth. and im not upset with anything. i poseted in a very nice way. ionly posted cuz well i really dont have to say why. i just can if i want to....people like you make it hard for teens to even try ot get help on here..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• I will second that.  I don't know why "MOTHERS" are bashing teens.  I think it's really rude and mean of them.  Just because they didn't get preggo at a young age doesn't mean they can put down someone who has.  Teen pregnancy was normal in the 40's and 50's then it kinda went "out of style" well it's back so just deal with it.

Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I don't see a lot of teen bashing --although I see a lot of mothers who speak about their own teenage children with deep disdain and no respect at all...

But, I never assume it's the teens who can't spell or type or punctuate anything: illiteracy has no age boundary. I've known 3yos who could read and 5yos who could write clearly and correctly --and 75yos who can do neither.

I assume ignorance, a lack of education, a lack of natural talent or using a second language that hasn't been well learned. Not that I respond to many, because unclear writing is unclear and I often can't figure out what it is they're even talking about, much less asking.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I am 23 years old & had my children at a very young age and all the bashing & ignorant comments made me strive to be better & prove each and every one of those people wrong! But its not right especially if thats your child! That says more about you than them so i defiantly feel where you are coming from chika
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You are right.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yep, you're a teenager. Graduate high school before you spread your legs again.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You're obviously a teenager. If you weren't a teenager, you wouldn't get so offended by what people tell you over the internet. Many of us have been talking to people online for a long time. When I started chatting online, you were probably 4 years old (the age of my daughter). Grow a pair and get over it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• yeah that was kinda rude.....im sure thats the kinda stuff shes talking about....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Some people are just opinionated and some just don't care how they hurt others. It used to upset me but not anymore. It ways more about them than it does me.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 2:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It's the internet. People are obnoxious because it is impersonal. They put others down in the hopes it will make them feel better about themselves. I just try to ignore those types of people. I actually feel a little sorry for them. I think their lives must be sad.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:47 AM on Jan. 1, 2011