Time to share, Mommys!

Ok, I"ve answered some pretty depressing questions on here tonight, so it's time for a smile! What is the cutest, funniest, most clever thing your little guy or gal has ever said/done?

Mine has to be when my older daughter, Sami-Kay (now almost 8), felt her little sister, Dani (now 5) move inside my belly for the first time. She got all wide-eyed, and I asked her, "what do you think the baby is doing in there?" She looked confused, shrugged her little shoulders and said, "playin' with yours poopy, I guess." She so loves when I tell that story now (NOT)!

Ok, what's yours?

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My 10 yr old son then 5 had to take a shower and I guess I was complaining too much about ho fast he was out growing new clothes and shoes. After telling him for the 4th time that he HAD to take a shower he was so upset and with a lump in his throat "Mommy, why do you want me to get in the water if you're always complaining about how fast I grow?! :sniffle: (pleading his case and trying to catch his breath) "Don't you know water makes things grow!?" I laughed so hard and he still didn't know why. (That month they learned about how water makes things grow).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My son (3) was eating Kix one morning and he looked dead at me and said "Mommy I eatin balls!" I laughed so hard I thought I was going to cry. He has a speech delay and some other special needs, so I don't get very many funny/clever things out of him.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my son whos 3 also has speech delay and just the other day we were at the grocery store ,he looked up at a lady and said ok bye have a good day...i was just in awe.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 10:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Oh and my son also tells me that his penis poops... He is getting so close to being ready for potty training, but he is also still so confused, but it's cute!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol..well I was a McCain supporter and my sister was an Obama suporter. Long story short I guess my 4 yr old figured out who we liked and one day after I put her down for bed, she was talking to herself saying Mommy likes McCain and Aunty likes Obama...Mommy doesnt like Obama she likes McCain. Why Aunty like Obama? I thought it was hilarious..she just kept going back and fourth...it was really cute :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• me and my 8 yr.old son were in the grocery store one day and he just "outta nowhere"blurted out"mommy,why do all the Mexicans live in one house?" i almost died! needless to say-we had a long talk on the way home!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My son is only two, but he is a major copycat. The other day one of my hubby's friends came over, and as he was leaving my hubbs and the friend shook hands, well my son walks up to the friend, puts his little hand out and had to shake too. It was too cute! And I love it when he tries to say "your welcome" it sounds more like cookum, its cute, maybe only to me but I love it!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My son will KILL me for this...when he was about 2-3 yrs old and just couldn't quite get potty training. Everytime he peed in his pants and we'd change them and he'd PROMISE to go in the potty, with these sad, soulful eyes he'd say "I not pee my pants NO MORE, 'k?"
    He'll be 25 in December but it seems liek yesterday!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Four year old asked why daddy was sick. I mentioned the words virus, germ, and bacteria. He says, "Oh! Yes! I think it's bacteria. It got in his belly button and went to him tummy - that why he throwed up, to get bacteria out." Hmmmmm..............future doctor in the works?

Two year old found my box of sanitary pads. She stuck all of them to our front door window.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• When my daughter was three I met my now husband. After many months of waiting I was finally ready to introduce them. We were driving in the car and had just picked him up when she asks me straight out from the back seat, "Mom, is he your boyfriend?" I replied, "Yes". She says, "Well, where'd ya pick HIM up at?"

Last night while driving to the store my husband and I were discussing possible names for the new baby. I guess we've had this discussion more times than I thought because at one point I got frustrated and sighed and my son pipes up from the back seat, "Haven't you guys picked out a name for that thing yet? You should just pick a name and stop worrying about it so much."
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2008