How do i cope with my man being incarcerated????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• well assuming that (wrong time statement) is the truth, you are super lucky!!! I have been there, my SO was in for a couple months about 4 months ago but he was totally guilty and actually made the choice to do the very same thing he went to jail for again just about a week after he got out. Which of course, means he is destined to go back and according to the judge that sentenced him originally (for quite a bit longer this time). He has also piled on a couple more charges since!!! As the other mama's here suggested, try your best to take things and deal them day by day and do what needs to be done for you and your children. You are also free to PM me if you need to chat or have questions.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Depends on why he's incarcerated. Ya know?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• One day at a time. I went through that and there wasn't much I could do but take each day as it came. He finally got out

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You handle it day by day just like everything else. That's not me being cold hearted either. My son's father is incarcerated. If you would like to talk you can PM me. I'll give you the best advice and be here to listen the best I can.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Pretty much at the wrong place at the wrong time situation i really cant go into details, but its just really hard him being away especially during the holidays :-(..........
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• One day at a time.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• again and got caught doing it
    deal with them
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2011