What has happened so far in 2011, in your world?

assuming of course that it is already 2011 in your world! I have no clue about time zones and such. Things are super creepy and scary in mine!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• its 1:24 am here. i had to work to 1230. it wasnt so bad since a lot of people i like were scheduled like that tonight. and now im on here and hanging with my dog because my husband was asleep by the time i got home. lol
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Well, we're 34 minutes in here and I'm watching Eclipse with DH and my 14 yr old dd who LOVES the Twilight Saga.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Drama. My younger sister just texted me to tell me she took my dad's truck for a few days. No problem except he is dead, there is no insurance, and the car is not registered to her. AND, my husband, who is executor of my father's estate, was there all day. She should have asked him. Now we can either tell the lawyer or report his truck stolen.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:36 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not much, its 12:46 here and I've been watching Avatar with my daughter. SO is at work and he called me at midnight.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 1:47 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I will let you know in twenty minutes! Lol
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 2:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i'll let ya know in 11 minutes :)

but probably the same thing as now...my ass sitting on the couch, watching tv, eating chips and drinkin some coke LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 11:51 here, waiting for midnight :) Happy New Year!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 9:36 am where i 'm, and i started so bad this morning - i work on field and hv to be at platform in my office akhfffffffffffffffffff hatre it .. and the best thing my old man colegue stol my calander to put it on his wall , they dnt like smart and strong weman over here much :s .. i'll nt give up .. i'll bring a new one and put it in my wall .. such an idiot old man euuuwwwww

Happy new Year CM and never give up youhoooooo
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I got my New Years kiss at midnight, I've been spending lots of time with my Husband, and We're up late watching movies while Our perfect Son sleeps soundly in His bed. It's only two hours and thirty-five minutes into 2011 and it has been AMAZING already! I hope it continues to be..We need an even better year than last.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I'm up at 4am in cafemom. Never did this before...I'm worried.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2011