why post???

yeah why post your business on here for everyone to see, and then get mad cuz they stated an opinion...its beyond me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think some people are probably looking for some sympathy or encouragement to carry on through a difficult time.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i second that....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Some people genuinely want help and have no where else to turn. It always amazes me why some have to show their opinion rather than just give advice. The two are completely separate.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 2:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree, I've found people really only want to be told what they want to hear.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• and then they wonder why people post Anon. -slaps head-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think some people really only see their problems as inherently unique to ONLY them, adn are "surprised" to learn it's either a common problem or *gasp* they are to blame for the problem escalating to the level it has and they still have no idea how it things got so tough! I think few people have the ability to step back, assess the situation, and accept responsibility for their contribution to the problem.

I find it funny that those who get bent out of shape/flippant at the people giving them the advice they seek, are the same ones who have a whole host of problems with their relationships--children, significant others, parents, etc. :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• some ppl want our ladies to side with them but some ladies say ridiculous things thats uncalled for
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011