Have you ever heard of "thinking off"? adult content

I'm putting this in Health because I see it as more of a health issue/idea than something for Relationships.

I'm watching TLC's program {Strange} Sex and they're talking about "thinking off" or thinking yourself to orgasm. It's said that a "thinking off" orgasm can be more intense than a genital orgasm.

I find the idea fascinating.  When I first started having sex, I used to think myself wet to make penetration easier and it worked.  Who's to say that a similar idea wouldn't work with an orgasm?

I mean, if you think about it, one way that people become stimulated is by visualizing a fantasy.  What about taking it that one step further and going into full orgasm?

Men claim to not ejaculate when "thinking off" and it makes sense to me.  In April 2010, Rutgers University began a study about them.  The way the brain looks when "thinking off" looks the same as it would during a sexual orgasm.

A blog from July 2010 about "thinking off"

Google Search for "thinking off" orgasms

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Health

• I think that we need men less and less!! BAHAHAHAHA!!! kidding...it's very interesting...I think it's difficult to get my mind clear enough to even think that hard about something. Maybe it's a form of meditation :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree with this and I have managed it via cybering online with my now DH. I did not touch myself and he typed and .... yeah its intense LOL
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 2:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2011