Vaginal Rejuvination adult content

Have you ever had a vaginal rejuvination surgery after giving birth? Please tell me about your experience and if you have any regrets. I have given birth twice and sex is not enjoyable-no feeling and to loose sorry TMI

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 2:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Health

• I know a lot of women that have had this done and they do not regret it at all. In fact they are the reason why I did my homework and have spoken to a few surgeons. My only advice would be to make sure you do your research and go to the best. Personally I would go to a Dr. that specializes in this and not just general plastic surgery. You wouldn't get tubes put in your kids ears by a pediatrician, you would go to an ENT. It's a "special" area and that it takes a specialized Dr. to do it right. I've looked into it and once I have the $$, I'm going to get it!!
    tmommy101

Answer by tmommy101 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• then it's a personal decision...I work with surgeons that perform this operation and women seem very pleased with the results...you're going to get mixed opinions on this one....the same way that people are against tummy tucks b/c they're "proud" of their body. Well, good for them...I personally would rather be tightened up :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• wow i had no idea this type of surgery even existed! lol so you can really haven them sow you up really tight? lol i don't mean to laugh but it just seems funny to me. hell i would do it though! haha
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• @rkoloms....Kegels only tighten the muscles on the pelvic floor, they don't tighten any skin or tissue that is loose.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• the surgery doesn't sew you up really tight...it takes off the loose skin....sometimes sex can be very painful...it's called a labial reduction...a lot of plastic surgeons sound good by saying "vaginal rejuvination" :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Fortunately my DH knows different techniques. But I have often wondered about this surgery. He tells me I don't need it, but I have thought of it.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• maybe you should make some consultation appts and have your DH go with you...just so you can have piece of mind and see if it's right for you :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Are you doing kegels?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yea Lady Va-jay-jay does take a nose dive after children. Doing kegels do help with the pelvic floor mucsles but as someone pointed out doesn't do anything for the skin. I've heard of this surgery although I don't know anyone who has had it. I don't see anything wrong with it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I am getting this done on the 18th, i will let you know my experience!
    Fairy_Wings

Comment by Fairy_Wings (original poster) at 11:51 PM on May. 9, 2011