If your husband is gone for 15 long months for the first deployment how do you prepare for the second?

mmedina34

Asked by mmedina34 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• i dont know i am sorry to hear you have to go thru another one

my husband just did 15 months in afganistan came home in july....and has beeb in italy for the past 3 months (did a year in italy b4 afgan.)

its sucks sooo bad....and he says he wants to volunteer to go over again.... i cant go thru another one personally....waaaayyy to hard......hopefully u wont have to go thru another...whats his MOS?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I don't know either. I just wanted to write and say that I will pray for you and your family. Thank you for the sacrifice your family makes for our country. I hope your husband returns home quickly and safely.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2008