lol marshmallow (vent)

seriously who bitches and whines about marshmallows? not like i ate them all hell i didn't even get to get one. get this we just got to my dh's grandpas and he says were welcome to everything there. so i see the marshmallows and wanted to roast them but needed a stick was gonna share of course. but before i can even get one my dh's cousin comes up to me and starts literally yelling her head off at me saying why did i have them and that i was rude for not asking to take them than she grabs them and takes off. shares with everyone else on her side and doesn't even offer my family any. she said a lot of other stuff which i was caught off guard by too. i was like ok...what ever

Gen

Asked by Gen at 3:16 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would tell her that she really shouldn't take it out on everyone else just because she didn't get laid this morning...no, but seriously, I would have told her off. She had no right to go off on you for something so silly. Sounds like maybe she is on the rag...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• damn that was so rude of her eh just let it go she sound like a spoil witch.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My new holiday speciality everytime we had a family get together would include a bag of marshmallows, maybe with your name on them. LOL Aren't inlaws wonderful?!?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• blah lol just ignore them
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• First bitch moment of the new year I am sure it will not be her last.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011