Was last year a long year for you?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:16 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope, now that Im older they all go too fast.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 4:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No, it went by insanely fast for me! I don't know where all that time disappeared to, and I wouldn't mind getting some of it back!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• very. my youngest just gave birth to my youngest grandchild ans we lost our apt and i had to moc=ve in with my oldest daughter. i hope this brand new year brings new things
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 3:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes. Things have not been good at work, money has been tight, we lost one of our roommates, and our son is in that tantrum phase...but things are already looking better and I am looking forward to this year. I hope to be in a good enough place by the end of this year so that we can try for our second baby...I HOPE!!!!
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Went way too fast! Hopefully 2011 will bring health, happiness & prosperity to everyone! Happy New Year!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 2010 was a pretty fast and rewarding year for us. I hope 2011 is financially rewarding as well.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Actually our year went really fast. We bought our home in February and started cleaning and renovating and moved in in May. We're still in the middle of renovating but it's not even looking like the same house (or smelling like it, thank goodness!)
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nope 2010 went by soo fast I can't even remeber most of it!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Very. I went from a bad relationship that was going no where to single for months to engaged and married withing three months and my husband deployed tow months and one day after we married and then three days later i find out i'm pregnant. So yeah. LONG year and another to go
    m.riley

Answer by m.riley at 12:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No way it went by so fast!
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2011