I am soooo pissed!!

I am so pissed at my SO because we were supposed to spend New Years Eve together, but he was claiming how he was too tired because of work, while we had been planning to spend time together for New years for 2 weeks! We've been together over 4 years and since we don't live together, it's great to be able to be with each other.
I know work can make you tired, but since he was off tomorrow, we were going to go out and he would sleep in tomorrow. He didn't even seem like he cared that I was waiting. So I had to bring in the New Year alone.

Should I kick him to the curb?(the old saying)

Sorry I had to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I understand, I'd be hurt too. But since you two have been together 4 years he feels comfortable enough with you to at least tell you his reasons. I wouldn't kick him to the curb, I'd make him take me out to an awesome dinner tomorrow night!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree with Kathy675 I would make him make it up to me another night. And don't feel bad I spent new year's alone too, hubby had to work.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• yeah I would make him pay...Revenge
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Oh I was alone with the kids too so don't feel too bad.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I am with the previous moms. I am alone too, hubby had to work. But I do understand your point of view, you were looking forward to having fun and spending time together. Hope you feel better soon, and may be set a date when he is not too tired and both are up to just have fun!!! Happy 2011!!!!!!!!!
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Thanks for the comments! You made me feel better. We have been back and forth on the phone about it, but he owes me big!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• If he's tired, he's tired! Lay off of him. My husband and I were going to stay up and play a game online together (we have unlimited downloading/uploading between 2-7am; satellite internet blows), but he's passed out and snoring in the easy chair next to me. Am I mad? No. He works hard during the week and I'm lucky he stayed up late enough for New Year's.

Seriously. Lay off. You have all day tomorrow, right? Have your fun tomorrow and let your husband rest!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It depends if he was too tired to go out or just too tired to be at home with you??
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 4:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You know, the thing is that some days it catches up with you. My DH works way to many hours and some evenings he is sooo tired due to the previous days. Today may have been one of those days for your guy. Go out when both of you are rested up and have the next day off so that you can live it up that evening. Much more fun!
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 4:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No don't kick him to the curb over that. It could be worse. He could have celebrated without you. Let him know how you feel. Tell him you were really looking forward to it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011