Sister Wives

Has anyone heard of this show? It just makes me sick....

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 3:45 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• heard of it, to each their own but it wouldnt work for me cause I wouldnt want anyone playing with 'my toy', Im selfish that way,LOL.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 4:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes and it was jaw dropping for me, i am not one to judge but i do wonder if those women are truly happy & the affect it really has on all those children
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 4:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes, I have seen it and I don't think it's sick. I would not want my husband to have other wives, but I don't thnk it's as bad as some people seem to make it out to be.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:13 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have seen it, It doesnt make me sick. But it does make me worry about all of the children & the wives, because they all say they are happy but it doesnt seem like they are at all, Well except the new wife.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• lol i seen it i dnt agree but its there life style :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I do not care for it at all but it is their life not mine.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• Why does it make you sick?

Is anyone telling YOU to live that way?
    I can see some good things about it, although it wouldn't work for me because I don't think I could share hubby.
    It seems as though there is a lot of love in thier lives, and always people around for support and help with children and whatnot.
    These women CHOSE this life -they were not forced into it. As long as they aren't breaking *other laws or forcing the children into this life then I don't see an issue if that is how they want to live
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You make me sick.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 5:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011