Unlimited Money

Okay...if someone told you that they would pay for your child's next birthday party and you could spend as much as you wanted, what would your dream party be for your child?

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would buy my child a large house LOL
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Guess I'd have to let my little guy go to Europe for about a month and naturally I'd have to go with to watch over things. ;-)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Disney world cause he wold LOVE that.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 3:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree disney world, my kids would have a blast even though their still a bit young for some of it
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:06 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• and since we are talking unliited funds, he could have lots of extra time/attention from the characters there cause mney isnt an option right.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 4:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I have two little girls, so I would choose a Disney fairytale type of party.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:16 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Disney World. How Fabulous would that be?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Too bad it wasn't this year - our daughter turned 16! Really I would go with Disney World as well, with one of those special line passes so that you don't have to wait in line forever, staying at a Disney resort and having behind the scenes access. I think about a month would be nice and since it's a birthday we would need to bring in the guests as well. Can you imagine the fun?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Disney world
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• disney would be great, but for just a party, I'd take her to a place here in town with all the inflatables for the kids to play on, and have some of her favorite characters come to the party and play with the kids. Sponge Bob would have to be there, and Rapunzel, and just whoever she wanted. There would be unlimited pizza, and a beautiful but delicious cake.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2011