i have a feeling

ok so im a teenager and i never had this feeling before.i had sex on tuesday wit my ex and i was drunk so we didnt use protection. today i go out the club with my friends and im not even drunk but i feel like im about to throw up.we left the club and my sister had a party and some liquor was there and when she asked me if i wanted some i didnt even hesitate to say no.is something wrong?.can i be pregnant really this soon? now that im laying here on the floor with my laptop my stomach feels funny like something pushing up on me. and i swear im not even drunk all i had was a few sips and it takes alot to get me to a place where i dont know whats wrong with me but since im not drunk i know my body...can someone help please...but i do start my period tuesday. does that make a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you dont get your period then take a pregnancy test, also start practicing safe sex, birth control, plan b ext... good luck i will pray for you
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 5:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Alpha Pregnancy Center can test early for you.

m.riley

Answer by m.riley at 11:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Try taking a test, if negative, and tuse comes no period... then take another.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2011