• In the Spotlight:

Baby monitors?

Ok We have one set of monitors already, but they dont work so great the volume only goes up a little, and with my hub and 2 dogs snoring i can barely hear the monitor. so we bought a new one today...what is the best at volume? I need to be able to hear my child wake at night..please any advice would be great..

franklynnsmom

Asked by franklynnsmom at 10:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the Fisher-Price Sounds 'n Lights Monitor with Dual Receiver, and the sound is GREAT. The cord is annoying because it falls out a lot, but the sound is so good it's worth it.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have the AngelCare monitor (it's the one with the motion sensor pad) and like it. I have the receiver at the end of the hall and turned fairly low and can still hear her if she wakes and cries.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have a video monitor... but right now my son sleeps in our room but whatever is comfortable for u and so u can hear ur baby...
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2008