please helpp!

Rite I need as much help as possible, 2weeks ago (december the 17th) I had a natrual misscarige at 11weeks and the baby stopped growing at 8weeks. We'll
Since I've been having unprotected sex 5days after bleeding, my boobs stopped hurting straight after the
MC ..and was bk to normal we'll about 2days ago my boobs startied hurting again
And the smorning I can't evan where a bra because theyr that bad and stinging pains on my nipples
Also been cramping to, took a test yesterday but was negative witch I know there's nothing left inside me
From my last MC and the doctor said it looks like everythings out and a complete mc.
What's the chances I'm pregnant again!

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 9:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd say chances are slim if you only miscarried 2 weeks ago
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Your more fertlie after mc thou aint u. And honestly my boobs are so painful
    daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ive never heard that your more fertile after a MC. It would be too early to tell if you were pregnant.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You aren't "more fertile" after a miscarriage or birth. The cervix is more open so sperm have a better chance of getting into the uterus.

Fertility is based on ovulation. If you ovulate, you are fertile. If you don't ovulate then you cant get pregnant.

It is rare that someone ovulated so soon after a miscarriage, but things can happen.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Yes you are more fertile but I would say it was still too early, dont think your body has truly had enough time to regulate to be able to get pregnant again.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• The reason they say you are more fertile is because the fresh tissue in the uterus seems to be really easy for an egg to attach to BUT you have to be ovualting which you may or may not be doing.

Make an appointment with the doctor.
    Anonymous