Homosexual Supporters:

Do you support their right to live as they choose?

Or

Do you actually support their desires..?

I mean are you supporting that they want to be treated like a human, With rights, responcibilities and general Common curtasy.. (Which I also agree with..)

Or are you supporting their individual lifestyles..

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 9:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope!!!! I DOOOO NOT! Support gays, it makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see lesbians or gays. I think it's wrong! And it's a perversion. I can't support something God dosn't support. If it's not the right way then it's the wrong way! I believe in man and woman. :) And proud of it!

However I am not mean, rude, hurtful in any kind of way to gays or lesbians. I choose not to talk about it with them.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• As they do not have a choice in how they were born, why wouldn't I support them in being treated like everyone else in this country.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I support them as human beings, they are no different than the rest.

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I support them as human beings, nothing more, nothing less.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I'll admit I can't put my head around being attracted another woman. I see beauty in other women but not to the point of sexual attraction. That said, there are plenty of other lifestyles I have the same difficulty with. Denying people their basic rights as citizens merely because I don't get it isn't fair either.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:05 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I support every law abiding citizen of our country having equal rights. I do not concern myself with their individual lifestyles.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I do believe the bill of rights still applies to them.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My husband would like to add the homosexuals are supported by their feet, just like the rest of us. For some reason, this was terribly funny when he said it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• they are just like me, only they like to have sex with women. and the gay men, well i like men so i understand why they do too! haha but yes i support them. to me, they are just regular people i don't find anything wrong with being gay and thats that. they are not "evil" because of their sexual orientation.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I support Gays just as much as I support straights. They all have the right to live with who they choose, sleep with who they choose, and live a lifestyle the way they choose. I don't think anyone should be told "You can't marry who you love" or "You can't adopt because you're gay" or any of that. It should never be anyone else's choice as to who they're with or what sexual orientation they have to be to do anything. I support the culture, the lifestyle, and I support their freedoms that they SHOULD have.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2011