i know dumb; right? lol

when you have implantation; what color normally is it? when i wiped yesterday morning their was like a light brown with some light pink in it it only happened that one time and the next time i went pee it was light pink and after that their was nothin. what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds promising!!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:32 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• peirod on its wayu that happen to me
    Anonymous

• well i just had one about a week in a half ago and it shouldnt be due until around the 27th or 29th

but this is the first time it happened to me
    Anonymous

• Hmmm....that may be implantation bleeding...or the start of another period...or perhaps an infection. Sorry, but there is only one way to be sure: go to a doctor! I'd maybe wait until you can take a pregnancy test, though. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2008