Why does the other woman not care that he's still with me?

and she knows because I've told her. What is with these bitches? Someone explain it to me. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• My thoughts on your question (and yes I have been cheated on)

Why should she care? Think about this honestly and logically. She didn't care that you were with him before, why would she care now...

If he's not interested in her, then HE should be the one telling her/making her go away, not you. That's for him to do. She's not going to listen to you, she does not care what you think, nor does she care about your feelings. She cares about her's and his. If he isn't making it plain and clear to her that he doesn't want her an he wants you, she's not going to go away.

If it bothers you that he is seeing someone else. Then consider ending your relationship. Honestly, it doesn't sound like (based on what you have stated alone) he cares that he's seeing more than one woman and she doesn't care. So let them be together.

This is one of the harsh realities of cheating. There would be no OW if some man didn't want there to be one.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• You should be the one caring about betrayal, he is not betraying her but you!

Answer by older at 9:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• She doesn't care because you are the one that is getting screwed over. She probably knew about you from the start.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• There is another woman in your man's life? My question would be... Why don't you care?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Because she does not care about what he is doing with you she is there to get hers and she thinks she is going to end up with him because he still must be letting her think its possible. Sit him down and ask him point blank to tell her its over.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• She is probably just using him. You on the other hand have your heart invested. You should kick him to the curb and save yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree she probably knew about you from the beginning. But while I agree she is a bitch, why don't we hold the man just as responsible as the woman.
    DreaB83

Answer by DreaB83 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• There are a lot of reasons she could not care: 1) She doesn't believe that you're with him (he could be telling her it's over and you just won't accept it). 2) She could be skanky and not really care who he's doing, as long as "she's getting hers". 3) She might love him (or thinks she does) and is convinced that if she just hangs in there long enough you'll go away. 4) She's ok with polygamy (think sister wives or big love sort of thing) and doesn't see what your problem with it is.

The bottom line though - YOU can't make her go away. HE has to do that, or SHE has to do that. If she's still around, then it sounds like both of them are ok with the situation, so it's up to you to decide - are you ok with sharing him, or are you going to move on to someone who will love and respect you and be faithful?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• No explanation other then she is a raunchy bitch? My ex husband cheated on me and I ended up throwing him up. I found dozens of emails where he referred to the mistress as a slut and worse. I told her and she didnt care. She had copies, but just didnt even care. He moved in with her and they had a baby. I felt much better when I told him to get lost because I deserved better then to deal with his cheating, and another woman. These women, they dont care. After all they are already sleeping with someone elses husband or boyfriend arent they? They are just raised wrong and stupid.

Answer by gemgem at 9:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It does not bother her because you are not even on her radar if you want this relationship your going to have to sit him down and tell him this is not going to work this way.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 1, 2011