Liberal Agenda.. Do you support this? And are you a "Liberal?"

– Emboldening and nurturing terrorists.
– Killing Jesus (H. Christ), our one true savior, and weakening the nation’s moral fiber by any means… especially eliminating prayer in schools.
– Passing out condoms and preaching safe sex to our children, thus creating a new Sodom and Gomorrah.
– Forcing President Bush to consult the U.N. every time he needs to take a crap.
– Insuring that America is subject to France in every way.
– Putting an abortion in every home.
– Making the New York Times required reading in schools.
– Electing Bill Maher to the presidency. (Vice-President? Al Franken.)
– Leaving no stem cell alive.
– Raising Hillary Clinton to the status of patron saint.

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 9:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not support any of it.

Answer by older at 1:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• LOL nope not for any of that but then I am a Conservative
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• – Emboldening and nurturing terrorists. - Not sure where you are going with this, but no it doesn't sound good.

– Killing Jesus (H. Christ), our one true savior, and weakening the nation’s moral fiber by any means… especially eliminating prayer in schools. - Yes I'm fine with not praying in public school. That's what they invented churches for.

sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

•  

– Forcing President Bush to consult the U.N. every time he needs to take a crap. Yet forgetting the Bill Clinton knew they were worthless and didn't even go to them before Kosovo. Which by the way, I don't blame him.

– Making the New York Times required reading in schools. People should read the newspaper. And the NYT is the terrorists paper of choice.

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This is a joke, right?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Seriously? What a bunch of biased, partisan BS. or another stupid, insulting 'joke' about the Left. The points are too ridiculous to waste my time refuting each one.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• – Passing out condoms and preaching safe sex to our children, thus creating a new Sodom and Gomorrah. Yes, that's a good thing. Abstence will never work - only married couples practice that. This creates less abortions if people have access to be responsible - no brainer to me.

– Forcing President Bush to consult the U.N. every time he needs to take a crap. I have no idea what this means, but sure!

Insuring that America is subject to France in every way. Not sure on this one either, does this mean we will all have to speak French?

– Putting an abortion in every home. I doubt every home needs an abortion, especially if people have access to birth control methods

sunshine58103

• Wow is it possible we have the most idiotic question of the year on the first day of the year? Oh and btw Bush is no longer President. lol
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:16 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Trying to right our wrongs
    Staying true to the separation of Church and State
    Encouraging less teen pregnancies and educating our children
    Holding accountable the person who ignored the UN and started an unnecessary war
    We do like French food but we are improving our foreign policy
    Educating people on options and creating less foster children
    The New York Times is an opportunity for kids to learn about things other than the life that passes before only their own eyes
    Bill Maher might get on the ballot but so did Stephen Colbert and he didn't get elected did he
    Messing with stem cells doesn't kill all stem cells, they take a few to cure diseases (Get educated on the reason why they are being researched)
    – Point of the day, people need to be educated, the more we know the better choices we will make in life
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:18 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Is this a joke? I am very liberal. I do not know of any liberal agenda. Is the same as saying the Conservative agenda? Plus, many of these things are too stupid and do not even make sense. Btw, many things I do not agree with here.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011