what are your plans for today?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 9:54 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's cold, windy, and pouring down rain today...so I'm staying in with CafeMom and a new book I'm anxious to start reading.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 11:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• same as any saturday..take a shower, wait for dh to make pancakes, and probably do more laundry. we might go see 'Yogi Bear', for the ds...maybe. we'll see!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Like every Saturday- I get to go to work! At least it is time and a half for holiday!
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Clean the kitchen, sew, visit my pal who could pop out this baby any second
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Haven't quite decided yet. My daughter and I are awake, and the boys are still asleep (DH & DS lol)... i'd like to go do something fun but it's sooo cold and IDK what will be open today. We shall see
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I want to do a little grocery shopping, but it depends on how DH feels.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• The day is wide open :)
    Milaya2

Answer by Milaya2 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not sure yet. Hubby has to work till 2, I want to do something but I'm not really sure what we should do, its supposed to rain most of the day here. I'm caught up on all the laundry, I cleaned the kitchen yesterday, and the living room is kind of messy but thats only because my daughter is playing right now. So i'm not sure what we are going to do today!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Going to have a lazy saturday mostlikely :-) SO leaves on monday for a wk :'( so we are spending time together with kids. Am probably making my special stew soup for dinner.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• watch the parade...make steak and crab flakes with asparagus for dinner...probably listen to the kids argue and install WOW on this laptop again (just got it back yesterday from getting the hard drive replaced)
    WOO
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2011