I don't know what is wrong with me?

I love spending time with my husband, I would spend the whole day with him, and we'd have a good time and everything. But I never feel like having sex. It's been like a month and a half. I'm starting to give him a hard time, always saying I'm tired when I'm not, or my back hurts or I need to sleep. I think he's starting to feel bad, and I feel terrible about that. I just don't like having sex anymore. I DONT KNOW WHY.I never feel like it. I havent started any new medications and I'm only 23.The sex used to be out of this world. Help ladies, this is becoming quite a problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• It could be your birth control. I know I when I was on one it took my labido (sp?) completely away. Or have you or he gained weight? new job? new stresses? it could be anything. The best advice I got was to just make myself do it over and over and over again. Eventually sex will become fun again and you'll want it. Try thinking about it all day long before you or he initiates (sp?) it. That also helped be and I need a lot of foreplay mabe that's what you need. Go back to when you were dating and in the heavy petting stage that should get you going. Just explain to him this is what you need, he may not understand or even like it, but he'll get used to it and you never know he may enjoy playing as well. Good luck.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Go to a doctor. You may have had chlamydia. It is curable and nothing big if you don't let it be. If you don't cure it can effect your pregnancy though. I would go to the doctor and ask what can be wrong with me. It can be either stress or hormonal change, or pregnancy, or Chlamydia. Go and ask your doctor. He can tell you what is wrong.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Maybe ur just tired of sex and need to find something else thats interest u i went threw that after my first daughter was born but i guess we just want more than jus sex :) gud luck im sure it will pass :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Don't feel bad, my sex life went to hell after getting both trichomoniasis and the HPV Virus from my hubby. I'm both angry and fearful of catching anything.
    sowronged48

Answer by sowronged48 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2011