Anyone watching the Tournament Of Roses Parade?

I love the floats. What do you think they do with all the floats and the stuff on them when they are done with them? They put a lot of work into them.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• Yes I am watching it....my cousin is marching in the Albertville High school band....coming up...he plays drums

Their drumline played two days ago for Obama at a Ball somewhere there....they do a special show in black lights...
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We're watched it. My DH and I were there 8 years ago, he conducted our college marching band there and I got to sit in the stands. It was so much fun. I hope your cousin has the same experience mom2twobabes!
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think some of the floats really look like a lot of work went into them from the flowers on them to the mechanics of all the moving parts. However, I did realize that many of the floats didn't have the roses on them but lots of other flowers though.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Congrats mom2twobabes how eaciting that must be for your family to have someone to have done this.
    Moms_Angels1960

Comment by Moms_Angels1960 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nope. My DH has Jag season 3 playing.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 3:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011