Does anyone own/has owned a ford expidition?

My dh and I are looking into buying one, I want an excursion but all I found was diesel. So we have settled on the expidition. Does it have leg room in the back? I have 3 taller than average kids and want the car to last through high school.

Cyndi310

Asked by Cyndi310 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Shopping

• They have more than enought room. the only thing I didn't like was having to put up mailboxes all the time because I couldn't pull that thing into the drive way.lol
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was worried about that b/c i know that explorers will NOT work for me--thanks.
    Cyndi310

Answer by Cyndi310 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We just traded ours in. We was really nice and had plenty of room, but it was just too much of a gas guzzler. I can't afford to put $100 dollars a week in it.
    SlackerMOMleZ

Answer by SlackerMOMleZ at 11:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2008