Anyone have a Gazelle Edge Trainer?

Walmart has one for $89. It's what I went looking for but when I realized the low price I got nervous. LOL

A friend of mine had one years ago and I know she loved it. I'd like to hear more reviews though. :) I was comparing reviews to a spendier model online and this $89 one seemed to please more people.

If anyone has any other suggestions on machines that can be folded when not in use, or be moved without a big hassle please say so! :)

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i like mine. the foot things are a little hard to get clamped back after you use it. and its a little awkard to move, but it tells you how many calories you burn and how far youve "ran" its pretty good. and easy to use
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 12:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I had one. Liked it and then ended up selling it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I want one, but I think I'd probably go for the "middle of the road" price...not too spendy, but not cut-rate either....
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 4:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We had one and hated it, actually ended up returning it for a refund.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• my friend had one & hated it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:31 AM on Jan. 6, 2011