Whats the strangest thing you found in your spouses closet?

Whats the strangest thing you found in your spouses closet? I found a picture of his ex,ex,ex,EX girlfriend with her top off. I burned it and never mentioned it. LOL but it was WEIRD

m.riley

Asked by m.riley at 12:03 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Women's jewelry that's been their since we met. I still haven't asked about it. I guess I should.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• an empty box of nutty bars and a playboy magazine with his name and our address on it that he 'had no idea why they sent it to him' lmao!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Nothing. However, I am in the process of going through my father's things and YIKES he was a kinky man. I am guessing he never intended for his daughters to have to find it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• just expensive tools and car parts that he puts on layaway hoping I will never notice, but if i come home with a new top then I 'm spending way too much $.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2011