i haven't had a period for a long time and i'm try to have a baby,but i dont have a period. what should i do.. go see the doctor?? please help

Daisy1331

Asked by Daisy1331 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're not having your period and you're not pregnant, then there is something wrong and you should see your doctor.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• try taking vitex and dong quai. you can find them at drugstore.com. They will help bring your period back if you were on birth control.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 10:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It's best to see your doctor first to make sure that everything is ok. I had the same problem before I got pregnant with my daughter. My doctor said I had "polycystic ovarian syndrome" It sounds horrible but its not all that bad. She told me to de-stress and lose 15 lbs. After I did that, I was like clockwork every month up until conception! You may not have the same thing, but it's worth looking into:)
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008