Am I crazy?

My business was just featured on FOX Business Network. And I want to cry because I want FREEDOM from this "life" on the rat wheel.

Iknow I could be working my business more, I cant seem to find Moms like me who WANT this as bad as me, SO MUCH THAT THEY CRY FOR THE FREEDOM.

Any suggestions? Am I making myself crazy by looking for woman with dreams and desires with drive here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have my own business and I work to keep it going hard so....
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• anonymous, obviously you dont know what you are talking about, HELPING PEOPLE IS NEVER out of my sphere of things to do if they want it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I am sorry but "your" business was not featured, someonelse's blood, sweat, and tears was. You just paid a small amount to say "oh, I have my own business now". That's cool if you want to sell Pre-Paid Legal but why tell other women that they want this too when they don't. Sure there may be a few that might be interested in it, but the majority have other dreams than what your dreams are. And I agree with the other anon, live your life and stop worry about others.

Anonymous

• well i guess i got my answer, moms on here dont have vision, are lazy and ignorant, thanks anony for confirming this about cafemom moms.

nothing better tan seeing someone make themselves look like an ass.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I dare you to come out and say that come out from behind the anon button? I am running a production company I have two other jobs and I have sixteen credit hours in school. and some of these women are in college and and work as well as take care of their family maybe you should reconsider your pitch maybe this is not our vision but god bless you for it being yours.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Huh?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i think you just need to live your life and stop worring about what others want in life...
    Anonymous