Moms who don't want to join Pre-Paid legal, dont have vision, are lazy and ignorant?!?

rolling on floor I have heard it all now. Here is a link for those that missed it- http://www.cafemom.com/answers/691206/Am_I_crazy

And to the OP who stated this, thanks, but I have my own real business. I don't need to hassle my family and friends to make my money. And just because a person doesn't want to own there own business doesn't mean they don't have vision, are lazy and ignorant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• omg, my dd got conned on that crap one time. I was working for a lawyer at the time and asked her what she was thinking! All the pre-paid legal offices in our town have been shut down. That should tell people something.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• laughing

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would rather sell Amway.

KIDDING!!! I don't get involved in pyramid schemes and if I need legal services I go right to a lawyer. I don't need to prepay for the thought of having one.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I own my own business, and at this point with three young children, I also stay home. My business is what I need it to be right now, when I'm ready to amp it up, when the children are in school full-time and it makes sense, I'll go all out. I have drive and determination to succeed in my business and my family, sometimes one needs more attention than the other. And I'm also on Cafemom. Go figure. I think it takes just as much drive and determination to raise a healthy family. Some days it can suck the life right out of you, and other days it fills you with life. I have much respect for those that stay at home to raise their kids, and I have much respect for those who go out to work in the world. I don't understand why things always have to go south in a lot of these posts, do you?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Wow.. My husband and I actually own five other businesses! I don't think that makes us lazy at all...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• 5BabyBees, many of the people who sell Pre-Paid legal have been talking about "their" business being featured on CNN or something today at noon.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree I have my own business slow going but going.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My was (still is) involved in that prepaid legal shit. She even tried to tell my sister, who WORKS FOR LAWYERS that she (my sister) would NEVER find a better deal than PrePAID Legal!! My sister gets ALL her legal work done for FREE!! But yet my aunt said PrePAID would be a better deal than FREE!! *eye roll*

Tried to get to first buy and then join the pyramid. I said "Hell no! I am NOT paying for that worthless crap. I have already researched it and found it to be nothing more than a pyramid scheme." She didn't talk to me for a while. *BIG smile*

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• hmmm I did try ppl,and I made 60 dollars I couldnt find anyone to join. My upline even helped me out by giving me someone so she could show me that yes you can make money. Unfortunatly I didnt work the business hard enough and I couldnt afford to sell it either. Its just not the business for me. My friend is making good money right now and I've seen it for myself,so I know its not a scam. Every business takes effort and money to advertise. I admire anyone whos trying to find a way to make money from their home so we can raise our children instead of someone else rasing them.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011