so...

if what you were doing at midnight on New Year's Eve is any indication as to what they year will hold for you, what does that mean for everyone?
For my family it means that the year will be full of fighting with the step-kids, their bio-mom, which will result in my bio-kids living in fear, me leaving my husband only to come back after he talks to the ex-wife and gets things the way they are supposed to be and ending with us getting the steps.
Anyone else?

momnstepmom

Asked by momnstepmom at 12:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• DH and I were fighting, as was DH and his folks. I went to bed. He built a big Lego set. You are not alone. Let's think of it as getting it out of the way in the beginning of the year, so the rest of the year can be merry and bright!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I kissed my husband at midnight, both kids were sleeping peacefully in bed! I hope this means we will have a good year! Man we deserve a better year!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• ::chuckles:: yeah, only I don't see this fighting ending with the last year, as long as the bio-mom has primary custody of my step kids there will always be fighting. Mostly cause my husband doesn't agree with her parenting styles, and she thinks he should be harsher on the kids when they misbehave, not believing that when he is harsher on them they tell him that all they have to do is tell their mom to go to court and she'll take them away from him. It's an endless cycle that I want off of, but until last night I didn't have the means to do so.
    momnstepmom

Comment by momnstepmom (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I kissed DH at midnight, and went and kissed my sleeping toddler afterward. However, an hour later, DH was puking in the toilet (not sure why, we weren't drinking at all, and he ate all the same stuff we did, and we're fine). So I REALLY hope that's not an indication of the year ahead!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I broke through the writers block and started a new script for my anime and finished ny budget for the investors breakfast.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I was asleep at midnight. lol
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I went to bed early and got lots of rest.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Hubby and I spent the night relaxed and having a good time and then had a night of loving. It was a very good night and I do hope it reflects our future. No worry, completely relaxed and loving each other.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Well, I had a daytime wedding reception yesterday, and my husband worked, then we decided we were too tired to party, but had a nice dinner out just the two of us, came home and curled up on our sofa and watched all 3 Back to The Future movies while waiting for midnight. Not a bad evening really....kind of peaceful, and I'd be happy for a peaceful new year!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My fiance was at work and I was sending him a "kiss" text message. lol So I 'm not sure what that means.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2011