Babies talking to ghosts????

What side are you on? Do you believe they are talking to ghost when they jabber to themselves or at a wall?

Myself I think they're just learning to talk, that it's healthy babble and just because there's no face in front of it does not there for mean your baby is talking to your deceased grandparents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think they are exploring language. They are making sounds, listening to themselves, and just being happy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I don't believe in ghost so I think that they are just enjoying the sound of their newly found voice.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree with you. But I also believe they have a more transparent "wall" in between here and the spirit world...if there is a spirit world.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I agree, they are just exploring their new ability to use their voices.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i am at parents house
    when we adults kids werelittle we all four of us knew female spirit in this house
    my daughter three is recently saying ghost, when in her room
    yes, this house has a female spirit

but most of time she is just "talking" or using giberish talk

yes, i believe in spirits, yes children are more open to other dementions that as adults we have learned are not 'real' therefore most of us have a thick wall
    (like the wall description used by keisha)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Babies are very intuitive & discerning. You ever notice how babies won't go to certain people that u don't like? I believe babies can see a person's spirit.I believe their innocence allows them to see & talk to angels. There's a spirit world,like there's good & evil. Just my opinion.
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I believe babbling is just babbling. I also believe that they can sense "ghosts". I know my oldest son came to say goodbye to his little brother after he died. Clear as day I heard my 2 year old say "But you died." one night while he was playing in his room instead of sleeping. I will never know exactly what happened that night because I walked away so as not to ruin it for them, but I know something was happening.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Crazy to think about! :) I never thoght about it... Im sure its just babbling but I would be ok with either one!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I believe that babies are so innocent, they haven't been taught that "ghosts, and spirits" don't exist yet. I think it is possible that they can see things that we can't. My dd says that Granddad throws jellybeans at her from heaven, and they don't hurt, they tickle. Who am I to tell her that she is lying. I don't think she is. He passed when she was 2, and she still talks to him. He used to bribe her with Jellybeans to get her in his room lol. He was bedbound for the last year of his life, and he loved seeing her, hence why he would sing "I got a jelly bean" to get her to come into the room.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• my grandparents built my parents house. my grand mother always says there is a ghost in the house. she named him hercomer. when my son was baby, like 6-12 months, he would always look in one corner of the living room and just laugh his ass off! noone was there, noone was talking to him.
    when i was younger, like 7-8, i was sleeping in the spare bedroom b/c my aunt and uncle were sleeping in my room. i had the closet door open, and i looked at the closet and there was a man standing there, then he started walking in place. like he was trying to walk towards me, but couldn't.

so yes i believe in ghosts and i do believe that babies can see them.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2011