has anyone ever had this problem during pregnancy adult content

okay well i went to the doctors the other day and was told after they looked over my oultrasound that my uterius was "peeking over my ciervix. she did not go into detail just said that we would have to keep an eye on it and that i was not lift to much and a few other things, but anways as anyone ever had this and if so what is this, what can happen from this and any other info you got thank you for your help

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 1:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bump

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I would be asking for the exact medical term written down so I could do a little research myself. Never heard of it put this way and have no idea what your doctor is talking about.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Does she mean your uterus tilted?
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 1:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• welli tried to google it and i could not find anything at all, and im not sure if she ment that my uterus is tilted and which way it would be, from reading about it it says that when it tilts back you cant get anything from an OS which i did not have any problems with so i do not know, and from reading it says that most women have it tilt forword so if that is it then i dont know why it would be a problem
    michelle.coppes

Comment by michelle.coppes (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i would have asked morre questions, at you next appointment you should inquire, it is however your body your baby and you should know whats going on, tell her to break it down. And if need be have her draw a diagram
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 4:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• i agree with above
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2011