Yep, I Ate It

I've been cheating on my boyfriend of 3 years with a man who has wined me, dined me, and tells me that I'm beautiful. My bf is great, but this man does so many things for me that my bf can't. For the past 11 days, my lover and I have gone to PF Chang's for our lunches. Unfortunately, as a result, I am now severely backed-up. Now, my boyfriend knows my diet (aside from the 11 days of PF Chang's) and just now questioned me when he heard me grunting on the toilet. He's my personal trainer and he wanted to know what I've been eating that has me so blocked up because I eat only the healthiest of stuff here at home. What should I do? Spill my guts and tell him that I've been eating at PF Chang's for the past 11 days? He weighs me once a week and my 5'6", 125lb. frame has put on 1.8 pounds since my last weigh-in. My next weigh-in is tomorrow! He'll see the difference. Should I fess up and tell him about PF Chang's or down some brand of a colon blowout and travel to my parents' house 20 miles away to go poop there since he'd become even more suspicious if I all of a sudden had uncontrollable diarrhea after being backed-up? My hope is that my system would be cleaned out and I'd be a couple pounds lighter, thereby allowing me to be the same weight I was last week. My lover thinks I should go with the colon blowout. What do YOU all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think this question is stupid and a little trolly.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• are you serious? this is just crazy on many levels..not the least of which is dishonesty, mistrust, controlling, crappy, and stupid. i'm not even sure where to start! but somewhere, i can hear my mom saying, ''be sure your sins will find you out!''

y'all take this one.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Gen

Answer by Gen at 2:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ummmm. I would leave your BF. Sounds like you are unhappy. Sounds like he is controlling. Not a good combo. Seriously, get your priorities in check.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• didn't you post this question yesterday? if ur gonna let someone control you then why don't you just buy yourself a coller and a leash don't forget the puppy pad an possably a kennel..

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• sounds like your boyfriend is a little controlling theres no way i would let my fiance tell me how much i should weigh and check my weight every week!! you need to leave his ass hell your cheating on him anyway so why not if you unhappy! theres no reason to be with someone if your cheating on them and unhappy! so i say i tell him and leave!!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Why do you keep posting this?

I agree--DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!! (sounds like she's full of PF Changs anyway, haha)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Wow.....I think your man knows a little too much about your shadoobies.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• This is the fakest thing I have heard. Hoever I give you an A for a good imagination.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2011