How do you feel about the congressman warning of Obama dictatorship?

Here's the article to read:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iRxZox4GFoIweckPDP1oRhKBlHOwD94CCDU00

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, scary. I think we will probably lose our right to bear arms.
    Anonymous

• oh for pete's sake! nobody's gonna lose their guns!!

I think it is just a sore loser's comment. We should be working together, not "gunning" against each other, I thought that would be over when McPain's campagin ended.

Guess not. And, I am sure of this, if the Rights to Bear Arms were taken away, you gun toting people would finally put ur guns to use.

Gunnight.

trekcass

Answer by trekcass at 11:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Ditto trekcass
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• ACTUALLY I WAS AN OBAMA SUPPORTER. You didn't even read the article!
    Anonymous

• Obama has said he respects the Second Amendment right to bear arms and favors "common sense" gun laws. Gun rights advocates interpret that as meaning he'll at least enact curbs on ownership of assault weapons and concealed weapons. As an Illinois state lawmaker, Obama supported a ban on semiautomatic weapons and tighter restrictions on firearms generally.

This was in your article that you presented- PLEASE DO MORE RESEARCH before you send people into a tizzy!!
    Anonymous

• It's true. He wants your guns baby and everything else he can get. Socialism is coming.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We should be able to bear as many "arms" as our government because lets face it - our second ammendment was not JUST to hunt and have home defence, but to ensure our government would not overcome and rule against us.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 12:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hmmm ... the AP (Associated Press) website is telling me that article "is no longer available". I HOPE it's just me & my computer, because I would hate to think that a damaging bit of news is getting covered up so early in Obama's rule ... could someone tell me the article's title so I can look it up that way? Thanks.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• obama will not have enough time, even if he gets 8 years, he will not have enough time to coerce the entire country into a national security force. i believe he would want it that way, but he won't get it.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 12:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LOL ! Obama backpedaled really fast in that article didn't he? He was all for banning gun ownership until probably some middle aged guy looked at him and said "You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2008