I'm getting annoyed due to the fact no one has answered my question about the STD Trichomoniasis. I asked how long it stayed dormant in a man's body before it infected a woman

Almost three years ago when both myself and hubby had trich. We were treated. The next year, my pap smear was normal, with the HPV Virus included. Needless to say my sex life has been almost non-existance, due to anger and fear.

sowronged48

Asked by sowronged48 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Health

• I would google it, people may not know the answer to your question, but that's not any reason to get annoyed.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• clearly you have internet access, why not google it?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Why are you annoyed? Obviously no one has an answer for you, it isn't like we are purposely ignoring your question. Do a google search, you are bound to find a ton of information to help you.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• People arent going to answer they dont know the answer too. More then likely we will google it which I dont see why you cant
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Get can stay dormant for more then 10 yrs
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I looked on google and it said it may go away on its own in a few weeks in a man.
    kateshac

Answer by kateshac at 2:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2011