Sharp pain in right side of chest right under the breast...what could it be?

mrsluker09

Asked by mrsluker09 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Health

• I don't know but I've having this pain also
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Wow, I have the same pain and am having X-RAYS for it..
    rockingrobin

Answer by rockingrobin at 11:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• pleurisy,Is what I can think of,I had it on the right side down near my rib cage kinda in that area ya know,I took preurisy root, have you pneumonia ever?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:13 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Thats what my husband said it was and I didnt know if to believe it or not, thanks...
    rockingrobin

Answer by rockingrobin at 11:21 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I've never had pnemonia.
    rockingrobin

Answer by rockingrobin at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My doctor always says this is indigestion, he even did EKG's to make sure. I have Gastroparesis though. I checked it out with the doc though, you never know with pain so close to your heart! I have been having it on and off on my left side above my breast since my menstrual cycle started this week though, being in a different place is kinda freaking me out but I imagine it has something to do with bloating and tenderness
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• it could be your gallbladder. that is where i had all of my pain when i would have attacks.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• If its gas you can make it go away by drinking honey and cinnamon together in 6-8 oz glass of warm,not hot water, 3 times daily also drinking raw mothers 2T organic apple cider vinegar with 1/8 tsp baking soda in a 6-8 oz glass of warm or cold water is a big bonus. Now I did this because nothing the doctors gave me helped I was in pain and gas would get stuck I know how you feel its irritating and ruins your life. Try these remedies whenever you feel this way.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm training to be a massage therapist so I have 2 ideas. The first one is Angina Pectoralis- literally means chest pain. The second, which sounds more suitable, is Pectoralis Minor syndrome- it is where your pec minor muscle compresses your brachial (i think thats the one) nerve. It can be treated through neuromuscular therapy sessions at a massage clinic.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 12:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I'm guessing Gallbladder. Hope you feel better!
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 9:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008