i'm unhappy

i'm in a relationship for 3 1\2 yrs. and i'm not happy i feel like i have to take care of him fincially its not far to me i have 2 kids to support and he spends his money stupdily i take care of him what should i do... when we have no money i have to pawn my kids things that not far... i'm just not happy anymore and he wont leave this is my moms apartment

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Do you love him? Talk to him about how you feel.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 11:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• EVICT HIS ASS SOUND LIKE A LOSER TO ME, AND DOESNT SOUND LIKE YOU THINK ANYTHING DIFFERENT
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Let your mom know and let her kick him out, he is useless to you and your kids, find someone else or stay single for awhile with your mom and ditch the lazy, moocher and give your kids what they need and keep their toys..dont pawn anything for him...good luck
    rockingrobin

Answer by rockingrobin at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• your kids come first no matter what/i know someone that goes threw the same thing only you could know when its time to stop thinking about his feelings and think about your kids. talk to him give him an option if he doesnt like it. then you know what to do. Good Luck.
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• just get a restraining order and he won't be allowed there. that would fix the eviction problem. tell them he is trespassing and you don't want him there.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Is he on the lease? If not then tell him your mom or landlord will call the police and they will help him leave if he won't leave on his own. Eviction isn't that hard to do.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I have just about the same exact situation as you do- and I feel for you. I know it is hard but you have to DROP HIM. This is your life and you have the right to enjoy it, single or not. It is not your job to take care of this guy financially. Kick his ass out and begin enjoying your ONE LIFE. If you stay with him, you will look back in a few years and regret not letting him go. BE STRONG!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:28 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I say talk to him about it tell him exactly how you feel tell him go live at his moms or somewhere else maybe he'll start acting more responsible.....you are pawning your girls stuff omg thats crazy!!!!!!!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 11:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You know in your heart what you have to do!! It sounds like you want him gone, and for good reason! If you are in love with him, will he work on it? If not, kick his butt out! Let him take care of himself!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Take the money and run..............It's not going to change.
    puppieluv

Answer by puppieluv at 12:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2008