Did you know?!

You can get pregnant anytime you have sex??? Regardless of what time of the month it is? Wow we learn something every day.....

Come on people just because you "heard" you can't get pregnant if you do this or that or have sex at certain times doesn't mean you won't get pregnant. If you're unsure. Look it up BEFORE you have sex. No you can still get pregnant if you pee after having sex. Yes you can get pregnant if you have sex on your period.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Health

• Any time you have sex its possible so if thats not what you want remember this no glove no love.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Ummm....you can only get pregnant if and when you ovulate...
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 2:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Lol, you are talking to someone who is successfully practicing NFP so I KNOW when I ovulate and when hubby and I need to avoid sexual intercourse. Yes, anytime you have sex while ovulating you can get pregnant. Yes, that can happen while you have your period (I got pregnant, intentionally, while I had my period with my last baby). However, there are time during your cycle that you CANNOT get pregnant!
    That is for a woman. Now, men are very different. Men are fertile ALL the time.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 2:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011