Rock of Love

I Love this show...anyone know if there's gonna be another season?

LogansMamma0511

Asked by LogansMamma0511 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• i hate the show lol you know whats funny? Aubrey, the chick with the blonde hair was the "receptionist" on la ink. they made it seem like she was found on the street for those who didnt know who she was. she was hired by tlc to increase drama ratings
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I can't imagine there will be another season, he got engaged to his girlfriend on his new show. I got sick to my stomach watching Rock of Love and the way these "ladies" behaved. I'm not stuffy, but come on - the one was reading a poem on the episode I watched, she wrote it on the back of her STD paperwork and didn't even know it.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• LOL amy I remember that...that girl was on something! It's funny watching all the trainwrecks on there.
    LogansMamma0511

Comment by LogansMamma0511 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Bret Michaels has a new reality show but he won't be doing Rock of Love again. He's now settled down with the mother of his children after all his health problems.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2011